Domestic Return Policy
Austin Bazaar is committed to 100% customer satisfaction! If you are unsatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase within 45 days of the ship date* - WITH ORIGINAL PACKAGING. No questions asked! No restocking fees!
1. Email email@example.com or call 800-511-1322 ext. 2 with your order number to receive your return authorization. If item is defective or damaged in shipping, we will issue a pre-paid return shipping label. In all other cases, buyer is responsible for return shipping and may ship back the item using the carrier of his/her choice.
2. We do not accept any returns after 45 days from ship date.
3. If you believe your package was damaged in shipping, we require that you contact us within 5 days of delivery and we will work with you to quickly resolve the issue.
4. To cancel an order, please contact Austin Bazaar as soon as possible. If your order has not yet shipped, we will attempt to cancel your order and provide confirmation within 24 business hours. If your order has shipped, we will refund your payment as soon as we have received the item(s) back from you and processed them at our warehouse.
5. All refund recipients will receive an email confirmation for their records.
6. Due to health laws, we are unable to accept harmonica returns - those must be returned directly to the manufacturer.
7. To exchange your purchase, simply contact Austin Bazaar to place your new order and receive your return authorization number. Your exchange will ship within 1-2 business days. Please note, customer is responsible for return shipping unless original item is defective or damaged in shipping.
Used and Open Box Return Policy
Please note that the return policy on open box products differs from new products. Defective or damaged open box products must be reported to Austin Bazaar within 2 business days of delivery. If you would like to return a non-defective open box item, you are responsible for return shipping and will be charged a 20% restocking fee.
Damage caused by improper voltage
Please note that we will not accept returns on products damaged due to use of an inappropriate power supply. Electronic products sold by Austin Bazaar require 120 volts of power (i.e., 120V/60Hz) as is standard for North America. If you live elsewhere, you’ll need both plug and power converters to avoid damaging products purchased from Austin Bazaar.
Austin Bazaar does not sell converters of any kind - however, they are inexpensive and can be found at most electronic stores. Voltage standards vary by country and many, including Australia and much of Europe, call for 230 volts.