Domestic Return Policy
Austin Bazaar is committed to 100% customer satisfaction! If you are unsatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase within 45 days of the ship date* - WITH ORIGINAL PACKAGING. No questions asked! No restocking fees!
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.800.511.1322 ext. 2 with your order number to receive your pre-paid return shipping label.
2. We do not accept any returns after 45 days from ship date.
3. If you believe your package was damaged in shipping, we require that you contact us within 5 days of delivery and we will work with you to quickly resolve the issue.
4. To cancel an order, please contact Austin Bazaar as soon as possible. If your order has not yet shipped, we will immediately refund your payment. If your order has shipped, we will send you a return label and refund your payment as soon as we have received and processed the item(s) at our warehouse.
5. All refund recipients will receive an email confirmation for their records.
6. Due to health laws, we are unable to accept harmonica returns - those must be returned directly to the manufacturer.
7. To exchange your purchase, simply contact Austin Bazaar to place your new order and receive a pre-paid return label for your original item. Your exchange will ship as soon as we receive the original item!
*If you are unsure of your ship date, please refer to the order invoice included in your package or call 1.800.511.1322 ext. 2 and we can provide that information.
Used and Open Box Return Policy
Please note that the return policy on open box products differs from new products. Defective or damaged open box products must be reported to Austin Bazaar within 2 business days of delivery. If you would like to return a non-defective open box item, you are responsible for return shipping and will be charged a 20% restocking fee.
International Return Policy
The Austin Bazaar return policy differs for international orders due to the complexities of customs clearance. Unfortunately, we’re unable to exchange or reship international orders.
Damage caused by improper voltage
Please note that we will not accept returns on products damaged due to use of an inappropriate power supply. Electronic products sold by Austin Bazaar require 120 volts of power (i.e., 120V/60Hz) as is standard for North America. If you live elsewhere, you’ll need both plug and power converters to avoid damaging products purchased from Austin Bazaar.
Austin Bazaar does not sell converters of any kind - however, they are inexpensive and can be found at most electronic stores. Voltage standards vary by country and many, including Australia and much of Europe, call for 230 volts.