Austin Bazaar is an authorized Audio Technica dealer.
Providing easy setup, versatile operation and rock-solid, richly detailed high-fidelity sound, Audio-Technica's fourth-generation 3000 Series wireless systems give users the power and flexibility to operate within the congested UHF spectrum.
With a class-leading 60 MHz tuning range -- more than twice that offered by the previous versions -- the new 3000 Series systems are available in 6 frequency bands - DE2 (470-530 MHz), EE1 (530-590 MHz), EF1 (590-650 MHz), FG1 (650-700 MHz), GH2 (795-806 MHz) and HH2 (821-865 MHz). Frequencies can be easily scanned and selected on the receiver and then synced with the transmitter via IR sync functionality. The 3000 Series even lets users set a backup frequency that can be quickly swapped by pressing the transmitter's multifunction button in the event of unexpected interference.
This system configuration features an ATW-R3210 receiver along with an ATW-T3202 handheld transmitter and an ATW-C510 interchangeable capsule. The ATW-T3202 comes with an ATW-C510 dynamic interchangeable cardioid capsule, and its industry-standard thread allows for the use of Audio-Technica and other compatible capsules. The transmitter features rugged, metal housings and is powered by two AA batteries. Charging terminals on the transmitter work with the ATW-CHG3 and networkable ATW-CHG3N smart charging docks (sold separately) to recharge NiMH batteries. Antenna power is available for powered antennas and other in-line RF devices. A ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops. The system features balanced and unbalanced audio output jacks.
- Extremely wide 60 MHz UHF tuning bandwidth for maximum versatility in an increasingly congested RF environment; available in 6 frequency bands: DE2 (470-530 MHz), EE1 (530-590 MHz), EF1 (590-650 MHz) and FG1 (650-700 MHz).
- Unique multifunction button on the handheld transmitter can be used to switch to a backup frequency (on both transmitter and receiver) should interference be encountered
- True Diversity operation reduces dropouts
- Auto Squelch feature automatically adjusts squelch setting to maximize range while minimizing potential interference
- Frequency scan and IR sync functionality for ease of setup
- Dual-mode receiver display can switch between standard view or a performance view that highlights key metering
- Transmitter and receiver include OLED screens for optimal readout of key settings and alerts
- Handheld transmitter offers extremely low handling noise and includes an industry-standard thread mount for use with six interchangeable A-T microphone capsules, as well as other compatible capsules
- Charging terminals on transmitter work with optional ATW-CHG3 and ATW-CHG3N smart charging docks to recharge NiMH batteries
- Antenna power available for powered antennas and other in-line RF devices
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops
- Balanced and unbalanced audio output jacks
- ATW-C510 dynamic interchangeable cardioid capsule
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Response: 90-12000 Hz
Impedance: 50 Ohms
Weight: 129 g
Dimensions: 78.5 mm long, 53.7 mm max. diameter
Output Connector: Interchangeable industry-standard thread
Operating Frequencies: Band DE2: 470.125 to 529.975 MHz
Band EE1: 530.000 to 589.975 MHz
Band EF1: 590.000 to 649.975 MHz
Band FG1: 650.000 to 699.875 MHz
Band GH2: 794.100 to 805.900 MHz
Band HH2: 821.100 to 831.900 MHz and 863.100 to 864.900 MHz
Please note that some frequency bands might not be available in your territory or could come with a limited tuning bandwidth / transmitting power due to local regulations.
Minimum Frequency Step: 25 kHz
Modulation Mode: FM
Maximum Deviation: ATW-T3201: ±38 kHz (THD:10%)
ATW-T3202: ±36 kHz (THD:10%)
Simultaneous Use: 40 Channels per band*
For assistance with multi-band operation or other frequency coordination issues, please contact your regional Audio-Technica customer service representitive.
*Region and band dependent
Frequency Response: ATW-T3201: 31 Hz to 15500 Hz
ATW-T3202: 25 Hz to 16700 Hz
Operating Range: 100 m
Dynamic Range: ATW-T3201 Mic input: > 115 dB (A-weighted), typical
ATW-T3201 Inst input: > 112dB (A-weighted), typical
ATW-T3202: > 115 dB (A-weighted), typical
Total Harmonic Distortion: <1.0% (at 1 kHz, ±17.5 kHz deviation)
Operating Temperature Range: -5 ºC to +45 ºC
Receiving System: True Diversity
Sensitivity: 20 dBuV at 60 dBA S/N ratio (50? termination)
Maximum Output Level: XLR / Balanced: +14 dBV
6.3 mm (1/4") / Unbalanced: +8 dBV
Antenna Input: BNC-type, 50 ?
Power Output: 12 V DC, 160 mA (combined)
Power Supply: 100-240V AC (50/60 Hz) to 12V DC 1A (center positive) switched mode external power supply
Dimensions: 210.0 mm x 191.0 mm x 43.4 mm (W x H x D)
Weight: 1100 g, without accessories
Accessories Included: Two Flexible UHF antennas
AC adapter (country dependent)
Rack Mount Adaptors
RF Power Output: High: 30 mW, Low: 10 mW (switchable), at 50 ?
Spurious Emissions: Following Federal and National Regulations
Microphone Element: Interchangeable industry-standard thread
Battery Type: Two 1.5V AA, not included
Battery Life: High: 8.0 hours / Low: 9.0 hours (alkaline)
High: 9.0 hours / Low: 9.5 hours (Ni-MH 1900mAh)
Depending on battery type, usage and environmental conditions.
Dimensions: 193.0 mm long, 37.0 mm maximum diameter
Net Weight: 200 g
Accessories Included: AT8456a Quiet-Flex stand clamp; 5/8"-27 male to 3/8"-16 female threaded screw adapter