For a limited time, we’re expanding our free shipping offer to include items under $50. If it’s in stock, it ships free within the 48 continental United States (sorry Alaska & Hawaii, we still love you!).
While we reserve up to two business days for order processing to ensure that your order ships correctly (and completely), we’ve worked hard over the last few months to streamline our shipping processes. What does that mean for you? It means that ordering from Austin Bazaar is now easier, and most importantly, faster than ever before. If you submit your order before 1 pm CST, Monday through Friday, most orders will ship within 24 hours! Remember, if there are any problems/concerns regarding your order, it might be delayed, but rest assured that our staff will contact you ASAP to expedite your shipment in a timely fashion.
All shipping times are calculated in business days. Please note that Saturday and Sunday are not considered business days. Transit time with standard shipping is three to seven business days, and the transit time with expedited shipping is one to three business days, depending on the method of expedited shipping that is selected.
For example, if you submit an order after 1 pm CST on Friday or over the weekend, it will ship the following business day (typically on the following Monday, except in the case of national holidays). Any orders with expedited shipping placed on a Friday will be shipped out within 1-2 business days. Please keep this in mind when making purchases with overnight shipping as your package may not arrive until the 3rd business day.
Please be aware that if you are using a freight forwarding company, any postage and/or additional fees accrued is the responsibility of the customer. In the event of a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, the customer is still responsible for these fees at that time.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What sort of “problems/concerns” might delay my order?
What is the two day "order processing" time?
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
Do you ship to APO/FPO addresses?
Will you require a signature for delivery?
How can I estimate my fees for expedited shipping before I submit my order?
What shipping method will you use to ship my order if I select the “Free Shipping” offer?
Why is expedited shipping so expensive?
Do you ship to Hawaii or Alaska?
Do you ship to locations outside the U.S.?
- What sort of “problems/concerns” might delay my order? If we are unable to verify your shipping address or if the item you selected sold out before we could fulfill your order, we might not be able to ship your item(s) on the same day. In those cases, a member of our staff will contact you immediately to work with you on resolving the issue and expediting your order in a timely fashion.
- What is the two-day "order processing" time?
For further information, please see our order processing explanation here.
- Do you ship to P.O. Boxes? You may include a P.O. box as your shipping address but be aware that some large items and any order totaling 50 lbs or more requires a residential address (not a P.O. Box).
- Do you ship to APO/FPO addresses? Unfortunately, we do not ship to APO/FPO addresses.
If you are located on a military base either within or outside the U.S., please provide a residential address in the United States for your order and have the shipment forwarded to you upon receipt.
- Will you require a signature for delivery? Orders for items with a total value greater than $500 USD will be sent with "signature required" service.
- How can I estimate my fees for expedited shipping before I submit my order? You can estimate your shipping charge as follows:
You will then receive an estimated shipping charge.
- Select the item(s) you would like to purchase
- Add to cart
- Enter the zip code of the shipping address
- Select Delivery Method
- What shipping method will you use to ship my order if I select the “Free Shipping” offer? While we do offer expedited shipping methods, like overnight and 2-day service, if you opt to take advantage of our free shipping offer, your item(s) will be shipped via the most cost-effective method available to us. If the item you selected is lightweight, like a set of strings or a gig bag, it might ship via USPS, but any item weighing more than a pound will typically ship via UPS. Most items ship from our Austin, Texas, facility and will arrive in 3-7 business days. In any case, you will receive a tracking number via email as soon as one is assigned. If you have special requirements or need to know more in advance of your order’s departure, don’t hesitate to call or send an email.
- Why is expedited shipping so expensive? Most musical instruments are bulky, so faster shipping methods might offer rates that can be higher. Please review the shipping rates carefully before placing your order. Once an order has been processed we cannot change the delivery method.
- Do you ship to Hawaii or Alaska?
We currently do not ship to Alaska or Hawaii. Some exceptions apply, so contact us if you live outside the lower 48 states. While we do make exceptions, the free shipping promotion applies to orders being shipped within the Continental United States.
- Do you ship to locations outside the U.S.? We ship to Canada, Australia, and the U.K. via UPS for select products. The free shipping offer doesn't apply to these orders. Although brokerage fees are included in the shipping amount paid when you submit your order, please note that you will be responsible for any customs duties/fees upon
delivery. If duties/fees are refused upon delivery, we will refund product value upon receipt of your item less any additional fees incurred to have your shipment returned to our facility. If you have any questions regarding our international shipping service, please do not hesitate to contact us via email or by phone.
For any further inquiries please contact us at email@example.com.
Return to the Help Portal